Problem with Atom 2.0 rebooting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aimee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there,

I have two issues to discuss that I hope someone can help me with. The first is that my Atom 2.0 dive computer reboots itself *all the time*. When I'm actively diving underwater, when I'm wearing it above water, sometimes several times an hour. The good news is that it reboots where it was. The bad news is that, well, I don't trust it. It just goes completely blank except for the two horizontal lines on the screen, and then beeps and comes back up where it was. I've changed the battery multiple times, because I heard a rumor that this was due to a weak battery. If you have suggestions for how to fix this problem, I'd love to hear it.

The second issue is that the connector cable that came with my watch has broken on the hinge of the connector clip. The little plastic hinge pieces broke. Do I need to order a replacement cable, or is there something I can do to repair it?

Thanks for any help. I do love my dive computer in every way except for the rebooting. :-(

Best,
A.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom