Problem of Eon core locked after recharged

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
full.jpg

Hi all,

My eon core keeps locked after I recharged for 48 hours. It looks like it senses that I am diving with depth between 4.2 and 4.7 meters forever, and so it keeps counting the diving time to maximum (>999 minutes).
Could anyone help?
Thanks.

James

Chuck it in the bin and buy a Shearwater. Problem solved.
*Yawn* I run an Eon and a Perdix, I'd buy another Eon (mine has 1000+ dives on it so far) but not another Perdix

I had a depth sensor failure on the Eon early on, replaced free outside warranty - I'm the only one in the region so far - I work for the shop that is the regional repair centre. Terics on the other hand....

*Yawn* I run an Eon and a Perdix, I'd buy another Eon (mine has 1000+ dives on it so far) but not another Perdix

I had a depth sensor failure on the Eon early on, replaced free outside warranty - I'm the only one in the region so far - I work for the shop that is the regional repair centre. Terics on the other hand....
I was waiting for you to pop your head up lol

I was waiting for you to pop your head up lol
Probably because I detest teh FanBoi's brand bashing for the sake of it.

I've nothing against Shearwater - I use one - Sure I don't like it as much as my Eon put that personal preference.

I'm happy to sell Shearwaters - I get more sales commission on one than I do on an Eon. But I want my customers to be happy, I don't hide the negative points and I don't upsell. My shop likes repeat business and we get it via honesty and transparency

I think it's funny when the Shearwater sheeple bash other brands for having an issue but it's perfectly fine when their favorite brand has the same issue because they have "great customer service"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom