Pro Plus 2 cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

808SUBDVR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I lost my computer cable for my Pro Plus 2 recently, and from what I read in reviews it does not seem like there is a cable to replace it with. Is this true or is there a compatible cable out there I can buy?

I lost my computer cable for my Pro Plus 2 recently, and from what I read in reviews it does not seem like there is a cable to replace it with. Is this true or is there a compatible cable out there I can buy?
Is that the one with the IR interface and the serial port?

Is that the one with the IR interface and the serial port?

No, it has a weird connection on it that I have only seen on that computer. I am not sure what type of connection it is.

Does it say anywhere this is compatible, as I couldn't find it anywhere? The plug looks different than the one for the Pro Plus 2. Plus in the Q&A section it doesn't reference this cable as the appropriate one.
From the product description:
"Cable is compatible with the following computers: Oceanic Vt4, Vt3, Pro Plus 2.1, Pro Plus 3, Veo 180, Veo 250, Veo 2.0 & Veo 3.0."
I have 3 Pro Plus 2s, a VT3 and a VT4, this is the cable

From the product description:
"Cable is compatible with the following computers: Oceanic Vt4, Vt3, Pro Plus 2.1, Pro Plus 3, Veo 180, Veo 250, Veo 2.0 & Veo 3.0."
I have 3 Pro Plus 2s, a VT3 and a VT4, this is the cable

Ok thank you. You are the first one to say it works with the PP2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom