Pro-Flash for SeaLife just died

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar546

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just got to Aruba, 1st dive flash not working after about 2 pictures. I thought it was the batteries.

Just got back to the room. Inside is dry, no condensation anywhere, no water penetration visible. Put in brand new batteries. It is just dead. Plain old dead. No sound of the flash charging. Nothing. Can't see any broken wires or any other problems.

Anyone have a similar situation like this with a SeaLife ProFlash? I think it is about a year old, maybe less, maybe more. Don't remember.

Carefully check and clean the battery contacts. Make sure your batteries are good. Also check the online tips and tech updates available here:
Digital Pro Flash Tips and Technical Updates | Sealife Cameras. If the flash is still not firing, please call the SeaLife Service Center at (856) 866-9191 or email service@sealife-cameras.com

Will do. Thanks for the link.

---------- Post added ----------

No sandpaper around so I used the edge of a steak knife to scrap the batter holder contacts. Flash works. Thank you for replying!

Back
Top Bottom