Private Villas at The Club in Combination with LCBR's Amenities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received an email from Clearly Cayman about their combo deals to rent a private villa for up to six people at The Club at Little Cayman, but still enjoy the diving and resort offerings at the Little Cayman Beach Resort. It sounds like it might be a nice option for small groups or families that want a private living space, but also enjoy the amenities and conveniences of a resort.

Family-Friendly Club Villa | Little Cayman Beach Resort

LCBR_Club.jpg

Does Cobalt Coast still have their villas? I know they used to have several in a similar arrangement. Stayed there with some friends once and really enjoyed all the CC amenities but with the privacy of the villa.

As I recall, The Club is a low rise condo unit. Are there free standing villas as well?

The Conch Club is more traditional low rise condos. The Club is also low rise condos but a more villa like layout. The Club is closer to LCBR.

Does Cobalt Coast still have their villas? I know they used to have several in a similar arrangement. Stayed there with some friends once and really enjoyed all the CC amenities but with the privacy of the villa.

My understanding is that cobalt coast on GC has a few private villas. We stopped there last week and the new deck and hot tub looked very nice. They had also added some new facilities for shore diving. Some benches and I think tables and lockers. We were told that they are remodeling all the rooms, a few at a time, but I don't know if they are also planning to remodel the villas.

If you look at Cobalt Coast on google maps you’ll see a line of 6 squarish buildings just inland across the street, that would be the villas. (I’d assume still theirs?) They never seemed to promote them much in the past, I only learned they were part of the resort by talking to someone who was staying in one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom