Private message issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike126

Contributor
Reaction score
Either no one likes me or my PMs are having issues. I'm not getting any replies but the message is in my sent box. Any thoughts why this is happening?

My folder size for both sent and inbox are less than 300 messages so I don't think that's the issue.

Can someone PM me so I can test?

Thanks, Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are no issues with the Private Messages. Have you tried doing it directly from a web browser, and not your ipad using tapatalk?

It also might be a "politeness" issue... I've have several people here ask me for specific information about stuff... usually having to do with Tobermory or something.. which I happily send, but then I never receive so much as an acknowledgement let alone a "Thanks for the info..."

No biggie, but I think it's odd...

I've tried both IE and through my IPad.

I don't think it was a politeness issue since it was more of a follow up on a couple of posts. I tend to be pretty low key with PMs.

Thanks for replying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got your PM, so it's not the site broken.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom