Print out for Apeks o-rings size chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GF99/99

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently came across a great resource from Kieran at Diving in Depth. DIVING IN DEPTH - Dive Equipment Sales & Support for sizing up JJ orings and loved it especially since the JJ o-ring kit is just big bag full or o-rings and you have to play the game of find the size your looking for and if your a JJ owner you know what im talking about.

Anyways I know that Apeks regs are not that difficult and after you rebuild about a dozen of them you can just eyeball the o-rings and know where each one goes but I really liked the chart idea Kieran made for the JJ so I thought I would make one for Apeks regs and some other common o-rings that I use and share it. Might come in handy for all you Apeks guys/gals.

All you need to do is make sure when you print it you set the page setup to A3 1:1 scale or 100% also there is a scale at the top for checking once you print it.

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Apeks o ring drawing.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 865
I just got to thinking I forgot that a majority of the user on this site are American/Canadian based and use 8.5"x11" paper.

Attached is an 8.5"x11" modified version. Sorry in advance if it does not print correct. I do not have access to 8.5"x11" paper to test it. I tried printing on regular A3 paper but the margins are little funny so I am guessing it will turn out ok on 8.5"x11" paper. But I did check the scale and it seems to be correct. Like I mentioned above just make sure you are printing on 1:1 or 100% scale.

Attachments

• Apeks o ring drawing 8.5x11.pdf
    32.2 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCN2026.jpg
    DSCN2026.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 288
...oops, you beat me to it with a clearer version! Thanks.

Anyone knows the dimensions of O ring #17 &18 820312P & 820120P on this Apeks inflator ?

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 280

Back
Top Bottom