Princeton Tec mini shockwave LED and Torrent LED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndemeis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Torrent LED and a mini shockwave LED. Will separate but would like to sell together. Asking $110 for the pair shipped.

It has 337 according to their website and 95 lumens on the torrent. Both have been a good lights but leaving the country again and cutting down on my gear.

Still have the yellow one? I am only interested in yellow, not the other one. If you are willing to sell separately, then send me a PM with asking price. Thanks!

I would rather sell together. Will drop the asking price to both for $90 shipped.

I paid $89 for them together new...if you really want to sell you might want to reduce further.

How many lumens on the big light, do you know?

I was going to ask the same question.

It has 337 according to their website and 95 lumens on the torrent. Both have been a good lights but leaving the country again and cutting down on my gear.

are you sure this is the 337 Lumen on YOUR Shockwave LED?

the reason I ask is that in recent months they just upgraded the Shockwave LED to a higher output, but they didn't change the name. Only difference is the sticker on the box. (stupid of PrincetonTec I know... but...)

so do you know if this is the "old" one or the "new" one with higher output?

(don't just go by what's on their website because it doesn't reflect the output of the older model).

No clue on lumens. Don't know how to check either. I bought it last August right before I left and dove it maybe three times. So my guess if they just upgraded it its the older model with the 150 lumens.

An will drop the price to $75 shipped and I am including the lanyard for the miniwave.

Back
Top Bottom