princeton tec address

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robz

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have the address to send Princeton Tec products for warranty repairs? I must have thrown the pamphlet that came with the flashlight and I wasn't sure if it is the same as the contact address on their website.

Thank you

"Return Policy": if there is a repair problem other than batteries, return the light without batteries to

Princeton Tec, 5198 Rt.
130, Bordentown, NJ 08505

I hope this is what you need, otherwise look in their website, send them an email and ask them to confirm their address :)

BTW, just for curiosity, what is the problem with your light?

I have 2 surge lights. This is the second time I am sending them. The first time was right after I got them I was playing with them at home out of the water. They must generate a lot of heat and I bumped something with the light and it went out and melts the plastic board that the bulb sits on. I did this to both of them. I had to check the second one to see if it would do it and it did. They sent me new ones and I used them a couple of times, but probably no more than 60 feet deep and they worked fine. I think one of them had a little moisture in it after the dives. Now both of them want work again for some reason. Thank goodness for the lifetime warranty.

I've flooded every Princeton Tec light I've ever owned, and they've promptly replaced them all..

I flooded mine about a month ago; cleaned it out and started again. Worked fine for ~ 15 dives then flooded twice more.

Figure I'll send it back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom