Primary Light Comparison Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We finally got the primary light comparison video complete. It was far more difficult and time consuming than we thought it was going to be but we are happy with the result. Anyone interested in seeing a range of primary lights in the water we hope this video helps.

Primary Light Comparison Video

To moderators if this thread violates TOS or is in the wrong place, my apologies. The intention is to provide a resource to help.

Bobby

Thanks for the comparison, I wish it would have been out earlier. I had no idea the 15 had a tighter beam than the 26, so I had a 26 sent out to test dive and the beam was just to wide the night I dove it with 10' vis. But if I was a cave diver it would be an awesome light. It might also help to put the beam angles on the product pages or at least mention that the 15 has a tighter beam.

I know you can't make everyone happy, but I am sure there will be many happy people once they buy the light.

Thanks for the comparison, I wish it would have been out earlier. I had no idea the 15 had a tighter beam than the 26, so I had a 26 sent out to test dive and the beam was just to wide the night I dove it with 10' vis. But if I was a cave diver it would be an awesome light. It might also help to put the beam angles on the product pages or at least mention that the 15 has a tighter beam.

I know you can't make everyone happy, but I am sure there will be many happy people once they buy the light.

Spg01,
Thanks for the feedback. We have updated our products page to include the beam angles. We did not realize that we neglected to put that information out.

Bobby

Hey Bobby come on out to Jennings GP next friday and check us out. I am riding friday and running to Marianna to Cave Adv. Saturday to pick up 2- 15 96. One for my dive buddy and one for myself. Thanks for the comparison and keep up the good work.

Randy,
Congratulations & thanks for the good words. Let us know what you think after you get them in the water.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom