Closed Price Reduction...Used OMS Backplate, Harness, HOG Wing.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaFlea

Contributor
Reaction score
00506D6E-5BEE-43EA-8B16-A35A393D2E68.jpeg
91D3D7F6-CE69-43F3-8B95-8D3A6DCED363.jpeg
62829945-EDF1-4932-A6A8-B957719F5B73.jpeg
Greetings All, I’m selling a SS OMS back-plate and harness coupled with a HOG 32 lb bladder. It is in proper working order as I just returned from a dive trip and it performed great. I bought this in 2010 but have kept it in perfect condition. Very clean!!!!

New prices for this configuration is about $700 at LeisurePro. I paid just about that in 2010. I’m asking $350.00 $300.00 $250.00 for it. Buyer will pay shipping costs.

I’m selling this as my diving trips of late require lengthy airline travel and I will choose another more travel friendly BC .

Good Dives, SeaFlea.

can you tell me how much the entire rig weights and how small it can be packed. im looking for a travel bcd

Karyllgonzales..... I will get that weight for you tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Seaflea

Karyllgonzales, The rig weighs about 14 1/2 pounds. The dimensions to pack would be just bigger than the SS plate, about 20” x 14”.

Hope this answers your questions.

Good Dives, SeaFlea

thanks for the information. at 14.5lbs it would be too heavy for a travel bc. thanks again

Hello?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom