For Sale PRICE REDUCTION- GoPro Hero 7 Black with Self Tray & light plus tons of accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rabbit732

Registered
Reaction score
GoPro Hero 7 Black with underwater housing, 3 snap on color filters, 2 batteries, tons of other accessories & attachments
Also includes older Sea Life SL980 LED torch Light, flex arm and tray. All original manuals etc
Used for the past few years. Takes great phot & video
I am at the point, I don't want to take pictures & video anymore; I just want to dive
$200 + shipping OBO

Attachments

• tempImagePtRmVS.png
    tempImagePtRmVS.png
    595.8 KB · Views: 156
  • tempImageovTjQp.png
    tempImageovTjQp.png
    454 KB · Views: 117
  • tempImageQ7UR8x.png
    tempImageQ7UR8x.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 119
  • tempImageFIB761.png
    tempImageFIB761.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 128
  • tempImagewpY7Ik.png
    tempImagewpY7Ik.png
    556.3 KB · Views: 120
  • tempImage6DUW4C.png
    tempImage6DUW4C.png
    525.7 KB · Views: 129
I'm looking for a new GoPro or similar, so maybe we can work out a deal if you want to sell the SL980/arm/tray to Mario007? Let me know if you're interested and what you'd want for the GoPro alone. Thanks!

I'm looking for a new GoPro or similar, so maybe we can work out a deal if you want to sell the SL980/arm/tray to Mario007? Let me know if you're interested and what you'd want for the GoPro alone. Thanks!
I would be amenable to that. Let's see what Mario007 comes back with

Sorry, with nothing happening here, I purchased one (I hope...) off eBay as I have a trip coming up soon I wanted it for. If that somehow blows up, I will get back to you if this is still listed.

I contacted him a little while back (sorry everyone else), and I just completed a local pickup! Everything worked and was as described. Consider this a positive review, if he happens to sell anything else here in the future.

Back
Top Bottom