For Sale PRICE DROP! Added Strobes to Canon 7D Mk II, Ikelite Housing, Dome and Flat Ports and Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimbeaux

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Upgrading package to include Dual DS-161 Strobes. This is now a complete Ikelite Package plus the 7D Mark II along with 2 wide angle lenses.

New Pricing is as follows.

upload_2018-7-18_14-33-10.png

I can send a PayPal invoice for easy online payment with PayPal or Credit card. Buyer agrees to pay for shipping. Must receive payment prior to shipping.
BM2A6898 (2).jpg

BM2A6909.jpg

upload_2018-7-3_9-45-23.png

upload_2018-7-3_9-46-1.png

upload_2018-7-3_9-46-43.png

Last edited:
No. But the nice thing about Ikelite Housings is you can see if there is a leak. I've done about 35 dives with this housing and never had an issue.
I also do a dunk test before every dive and lube all the o-rings before my first day of diving. I think you would have to send it to Ikelite to have a valve kit installed. I know they offer them on the new DL housings but I don't think I have every seen one on an Four Lock housing.

I take that back. Looks like they can do it. Kit is $185.
47013-vacuum-kit-a_1024x1024.jpg

Cool, thanks for the quick reply. Pondering if I want to spend this much, and risk my DSLR, or get a compact and have a dive specific camera.

hey there

Could I ask you for the Shuttercount of the camera?

Thanks very much! Sina

Sina,
Sorry. Canon has made it difficult to get the shutter count off the 7D MII. Took me a while to find the right software.
Count is 6748.
20180815_192124 (002).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom