Press Release: ZUBA Diving - The best of both SCUBA and Snorkeling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unified Team Diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
zubaningmainlogo.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 06/29/2012 - CARLSBAD, CA, USA - ZUBA Diving

DSC_0034.jpgZUBA Diving is surface supplied diving, without the heavy tanks on your back, yet includes the safety of a buoyancy system and a redundant air supply. Extended free diving, a combination of the best of both worlds, Scuba and Snorkeling. Become a certified ZUBA Diver!!!

ZUBA (Z-Floating Underwater Breathing Apparatus) is "surface supplied" scuba diving with the feeling and freedom of free diving. The advantages are the zuba diver descends below the surface, experiencing the wonders of the underwater world, but without the heavy tanks on their back and without the restrictions of snorkeling by having to remain on the surface.

ZUBA Diving offers many fun and exciting ways to Experience the underwater world, as well as a full Open Water Certification for adults. A Pool/Confined Water Certification is also available for children 7 to 10 years old and a Junior Open Water Certification for those between the ages of 10 and 16 who want to experience the underwater safely without the risk of getting lost (separation), decompression illness and certainly without the weight of regular scuba tanks.

Although ZUBA Diving feels like free diving (snorkeling), it includes all the safety aspects of scuba diving when in the open water. You are supplied from the surface with air to breathe, you are wearing a buoyancy system (BCD) that is powered by the surface supply air and will allow you to attain neutral buoyancy and to float on the surface when needed, you are capable of wearing a wetsuit or even a dry suit that is appropriate for the environment and of course the needed weight belt to sink your suit of choice. Most importantly the ZUBA system includes a primary and secondary regulator to ensure that you have a redundant air source and can provide assistance to an out of air diver, similar to that of traditional scuba. It is a combination of the best of both worlds, Scuba & Snorkeling.

- No Experience Necessary to become certified
- Easy to carry system by hand or on your back for beach diving
- An air supply hose provides a maximin depth of 20’/6m
brochuremain.jpg- ZUBA divers wear full Z-Systems in the Open water:
Z-Harness - Provides hose/tether attachment point
Z-Trim device - provides buoyancy and floatation
Z-Manifold - distributes air to regulators and power inflator

All the skills, techniques, safety procedures and equipment are consistent, interchangeable and fully upgrade-able to full recreational SCUBA diving and even as advanced as cave/wreck/technical diving. You could switch between ZUBA and SCUBA in 5 seconds.

For a FREE Demo or more information contact us:
ZUBA Diving - 760-587-9147 - info@zubadiving.com

Last edited:
I tried ZUBA and had a blast! Im still new to scuba, but it felt the same i just didn't have the tank on my back and absolutely love it!! My mom isn't a certified scuba diver but loves to snorkel. We were supposed to get certified together, she doesn't like all the gear and carrying the tanks so she could never get the hang of it enough to get her open water cert, she would love this!!!! I told her how fun and easy it was. She won't have a problem at all with her buoyancy. I can finally go diving with her, Im gonna get her to be cuba certified asap so we don't miss the leopard sharks in la jolla : )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom