Prescription Mask, Panama City Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txgoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am told that the owner of the shop we are diving with can likely give me the contact information for a place that makes prescription masks locally. But since I am not able to get in touch with him until the shop opens in the morning I thought i would ask here as well.

Does anyone know of a prescription mask company in the Destin/Panama City Beach area?

Thanks,
txgoose

I've always been under the impression there are only a couple companies in the US that do prescription masks. You have to send them your prescription and the mask. One of the places was in Texas.. I think,,

I've always been under the impression there are only a couple companies in the US that do prescription masks. You have to send them your prescription and the mask. One of the places was in Texas.. I think,,

Just fishing and hoping. Interestingly enough, there is one in Houston, where we are temporarily (very, like a week) no longer located. Oldest lost his mask in some pounding surf (beach play, not diving). He can't see without the corrective lenses so it kind of kills his week in the sense that he would have no need to play in the surf or dive. Razzle frazzle. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom