Prescription Marijuana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gianster

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is legal to bring edible marijuana from the states to Cozumel if you have a prescription? I take it at night and does wonders for sleep for me and I would like to take it with me but I certainly don't want to have any problems at the airport. Thank you!

The TSA still views it as illegal since it has not been legalized federally, pretty sure your trip would end at the airport before it even started.
Especially if what you would be bringing in is detectable by drug dogs. In the Cozumel airport all incoming luggage is inspected by them, even carry on luggage.

Especially if what you would be bringing in is detectable by drug dogs. In the Cozumel airport all incoming luggage is inspected by them, even carry on luggage.
For the first time, we were walked by dogs at IAH on outbound security last Friday.

They are edible gummies so they don’t smell. I have a prescription that would be on the packaging. I just didn’t know if it’s illegal or not with a legit prescription. Not looking to sneak anything in. If it’s illegal then I wouldn’t even think about it. Thanks again.

For the first time, we were walked by dogs at IAH on outbound security last Friday.
They’re sniffing for bombs. No one is worrying about MJ at the airport.

And…for the OP: There is no such thing as "medical marijuana" in Mexico. Mexican officials do not care about your glaucoma, anxiety or other medical condition and will not recognize your medical marijuana card, period. If you are found bringing marijuana in any form into Mexico, you will go to jail.

Thank you Tridacna. That’s what I needed to hear. I guess I’ll be going without my medicine. Thanks all.

Illegal recommendation deleted

No, Don’t do that either.

Some people's kids . . .smh

They’re looking for bombs.
Why would they search for bombs on arriving passengers? I think the dog was trained to find other drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom