Prescription dive goggles.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swim

Reaction score
I used to love swimming, I would spend summers down at the lake with my family, and most of that time would be in the water. Ever since I got glasses swimming has been pretty much impossible as I can’t see well enough with them.
It wasn't until one of my son's swim meets, that I heard about Prescription swim goggles. I asked my optometrist about them and he said they worked great. And wanted about $80.00 for a single pair.
I didn't want to pay that much for goggles before I had tried them out myself. So I started looking online and I came across "Eyesee-u" and ordered a pair from there. The experience was awesome. The site was straight forward- and the prices were amazing. I was a little skeptical about the product.
But when I tried them, Wow, I was floored. They were AMAZING. I dived right in, and I could see. It was just like being a kid again. So if you wear glasses and need them to swim or if you wear glasses and just want to improve your vision in the water then check out Prescription Swim Goggles - eyesee-u.com and as a bonus use coupon code AUAOVQCO if you do decide to order to receive an additional 20% off your entire order. I recommend it.

Wow, that is a good price. I basically would never order a pair online without knowing the brand/make beforehand as goggles also are a fit-item but I have to say that price has me wanting to risk it. One downside is that they seem to offer only one strength, same for both eyes. Probably the key for the low price.
I am needing a new pair as my old Rx goggles are starting to be too scratched up ... Thanks for the link. I've been swimming with Rx goggles for years and wouldn't have it any other way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom