Pregnant - 2 Indo trips March & April - any takers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjmochi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Found out last night I'm pregnant and can't go. Anyone want to take my spot on the following trips?

March 17 - 27 Macro Workshop w Alex Mustard at Lembeh Resort, $5650 all inclusive - I had topped up for a single room (another $500) but will sell to you at the same price as for double share. 4 boat dives/day, nitrox included, 2:1 guide ratio, food, tips, 2h massage. Garden view room, no need to share!

Apr 13 - Apr 24 Raja - Banda Sea - Alor - Maumere crossing on Blue Manta, lower cabin w single supplement - $7160 - this reflects 10% off discount, free nitrox, and on top of this I will pass along another $180 of paid credit I have with Blue Manta. Price includes $5490 lower cabin + $1220 single supplement + $200 fuel surcharge + $250 park fees - if you have 2 you can top up w Blue Manta also and use the single supplement towards the second booking

PM me if interested!

Congratulations !

@jjmochi
1. I really hope you can recoup most of your initial expenditure.
2. Take a long good rest over next few months.
3. Congratulation and celebration.
All the best.

Alhumdullallah!
Congratulations but sorry to hear you are going to miss out on some spectacular diving and classes.
I wish I could help out but my wife would kill me.

Congratulations! That's wonderful despite that it interferes with your trips.

Back
Top Bottom