For Sale Predator nice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marty dunks

Banned
Reaction score
Recent overhaul last year. Prob the best condition unit available for sale. Includes case. 500.00

Attachments

• E15E9B0D-196C-4B57-B7D2-4570A0B96325.jpeg
    E15E9B0D-196C-4B57-B7D2-4570A0B96325.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 178
is unit still available?

If 450 includes shipping to houston.
I will take it

Dave

Marty Dunks

Decided to publicly share my experience I have had so far with my purchase from you.
This way others can take into consideration what they may encounter making a purchase with you.
There has been 5 attempts to get a tracking # for my supposedly shipped predator computer from you and all attempts have FAILED.

Here is the deal folks
I bought the predator computer from Marty Dunks and when he asked for funds I paid him immediately.
When I asked for the shipping tracking #. (reasonable request) He told me the following excuses.
1st day: Tracking info was at the office, when he gets to the office he will send.
2nd day: Have not made it to the office today but when he gets to the office he will send.
3rd day: Now he has been ignoring me & not returning my PMs sent

When and if the computer arrives I will update this post.

Dave in Houston

Last edited:
It appears that Marty Dunks is a sock puppet for BigBadCJ, aka Christopher Jason Brossett, a well-known scammer who was banned for doing this very same thing. I have deactivated his sockpuppet account and I suggest you revoke your payment ASAP. If the past is any indication, you will not get any product. Pull the plug. Pull the plug NOW. Don't wait... pull it, pull it, pull it.

Here is a copy of my payment.

predator invoice.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom