For Sale Pre-owned Atomic Cobalt & Pre-owned Atomic Cobalt 2 (2 each)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WrmBluH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0485.JPG IMG_0486.JPG IMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0484.JPG

Hello All,

We've recently moved to a Halcyon backplate & wing set-up, Perdix wrist-mounted computers, Jet fins, etc. So, hopefully our scuba "path" (i.e., fiscal bath) is your gain. :D We have a total of 4 pre-owned console computers available, two Atomic Cobalts and two Atomic Cobalt 2's. Details below:

QTY 2 - Atomic Aquatics Cobalt. < 80 dives each. Boxed as new, hose, manual, charger, USB cable, etc etc - $425 each incld shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee.

QTY 2 - Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2. < 30 dives each. Boxed as new, hose, manual, charger, USB cable, soft case etc etc - $675 each inc shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee.

Please note I'll be away (on a liveaboard) from 12/9-12/17. So, I can't ship or respond to any inquiries then. Aside from that time, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have either here on the thread or by the scubaboard private message feature.

Many thanks and happy diving! :)

WrmBluH2O

I'm interested in one if the Cobalt 2's, Any chance you'll be around tomorrow I'm in Dallas near the airport? I leave the 17th for a trip myself and am looking for a backup.

TX T-Bone,

Hey, it's a shame I just missed you. Hope your trip was fantastic! If you're still after a Cobalt 2 when you get back, please feel free to let me know. If one is still available, you would be welcome to it. Thanks for your interest. :)

WrmBluH2O

After Christmas sale (knocked $100 off)...

QTY 2 - Atomic Aquatics Cobalt. < 80 dives each. Boxed as new, hose, manual, charger, USB cable, etc etc - $325 each incld shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee.

QTY 2 - Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2. < 30 dives each. Boxed as new, hose, manual, charger, USB cable, soft case etc etc - $575 each inc shipping in US. Payment via paypal personal or buyer to cover 3% fee.

WrmBluH2O

Have you experienced any of the issues that seem to infect the Cobalt line? Would the Cobalt 2 still be eligible for any type of warranty or extended warranty? Thank you.

Hi Chip,

My husband and I have had no negative experiences with either the Cobalts or Cobalt 2's. That said, both Cobalts were subject to a recall (case design flaw). We took them to our fab LDS (an Atomic dealer), they addressed the issue there on the spot, and handed them right back to us. These dive computers have been great. The user-friendly, color display is so damn easy for my aging eyes to see and use underwater (and topside).

We did not purchase any extended warranty for the Cobalt 2. I'm going to recommend that you assume our Cobalt 2's have no warranty whatsoever. However, my better half did send in the warranty registration card for each Cobalt 2. So, I believe there may therefore be a two year warranty for us, the original owners.

If you wish to contact Atomic to see if the remainder of that warranty would extend to a subsequent owner, please feel free to do so. I doubt it, and I would be uncomfortable representing that you had warranty coverage unless I could somehow see it somewhere in writing from Atomic. Better if a motivated buyer gets the info straight from Atomic. :) If Atomic by some chance confirms a new owner would have warranty coverage on a pre-owned Cobalt 2, please be aware that there is less than a year left on said warranty.

Sorry for the long-winded response. :eek: If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you very much for your interest. I would love for these bad boys to go to the good home of a SB forum member. Plus, you would be sparing me having to deal with eBa...er, nevermind. :D:wink:

WrmBluH2O

Hi All,

One Cobalt & One Cobalt 2 left...

:clearmask:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom