Question Pre-departure covid19 PCR test in Male?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apedai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello my friends, I plan to go diving in the Maldives next month. According to the regulations of the Chinese government, a negative covid report is required before boarding the plane. Google says the price is 20-100USD. I would like to know where is the cheapest place to do the test in Male, thank you all.

Hello my friends, I plan to go diving in the Maldives next month. According to the regulations of the Chinese government, a negative covid report is required before boarding the plane. Google says the price is 20-100USD. I would like to know where is the cheapest place to do the test in Male, thank you all.
ADK hospital opened a laboratory in Velana airport in December 2020, which did PCR testing for $70 US. Not sure if it's still there or how much it costs.

ADK Contact Info

This might help:
Airssist

Also Tree Top Hospital

Dr Usama Clinic in Velana International Airport.
See #42 and #43 for prices.

I will be in Male from February 18th - 19th, and will be departing from Male on March 3rd. I can keep an eye out if you're not already returning by then.

ADK hospital opened a laboratory in Velana airport in December 2020, which did PCR testing for $70 US. Not sure if it's still there or how much it costs.

ADK Contact Info

This might help:
Airssist

Also Tree Top Hospital

Dr Usama Clinic in Velana International Airport.
See #42 and #43 for prices.

I will be in Male from February 18th - 19th, and will be departing from Male on March 3rd. I can keep an eye out if you're not already returning by then.
Thank you very much~ I will leave male after you, looking forward to your update bro~~

Thank you very much~ I will leave male after you, looking forward to your update bro~~
No problem sis. Just kidding...

Hi, I saw the sign for the medical centre right when we came to the arrivals at Velana airport in Male. We were picked up right away, so I didn't get to check it out.
The airport has several entry points between departures and arrivals, so you can walk freely around.

Hope the links gave some options...

Hi, I saw the sign for the medical centre right when we came to the arrivals at Velana airport in Male. We were picked up right away, so I didn't get to check it out.
The airport has several entry points between departures and arrivals, so you can walk freely around.

Hope the links gave some options...
Thank you sis!I will go check it out~ btw, do you mind share your trip report?:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom