Prarie diver hits 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CanadaDan

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yes there is diving in the prairies! ;-) Although to be fair we have to leave the prairies and head to Canadian Shield on the MB/ON border.

My buddy and I set out to hit our 100th dives yesterday... and as true Canadian divers we went full traditional! Only pics of me as the ones with her are hers to share lol

6E644DD3-651A-4D37-9486-8AB6F1609F77.jpeg
49DBD7AC-A641-44F8-9CD6-2E191A659358.jpeg
041113F1-E729-4A79-A070-8124F1EAB29A.jpeg

Yes there is diving in the prairies! ;-) Although to be fair we have to leave the prairies and head to Canadian Shield on the MB/ON border.

My buddy and I set out to hit our 100th dives yesterday... and as true Canadian divers we went full traditional! Only pics of me as the ones with her are hers to share lol

View attachment 596199 View attachment 596200 View attachment 596201
congrats on the 100th, and here's to many (clothed) more!

Congrats on the naked 100th! Mine was in Maine waters...and wicked quick. Glad there are no more mileage markers like that...or are there?!

Luckily that rite of passage did not seem to exist back when I did my 100th.

An automatic butt dump. Impressive!

What was your bottom time and what was you "oh look, my nuts are re-appearing" time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom