PPD'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is it me or PPD'ers popping up on every SCUBA diving bulletin all over the world!?!?!? This has to be something or I am just a :dork2:. Seems like PPD'ers are all over. Some are lurking , :coffee: and some are watching :popcorn:, while some play :mooner:. It is high time to make a REAL DIVE CLUB of this eclectic mob of common interest persons. Or...maybe not :no. Thoughts?

Best of luck if you think you can actually organize THIS bunch! :rofl3:

DOR is probably as good as it gets! :D

bwahahhahahahahhahahahhhaha

Is it me or PPD'ers popping up on every SCUBA diving bulletin all over the world!?!?!?

really? like what?

and yeah, good luck! dor, christmas parties, dinners and get-togethers are as good as they get. IMO (finally, i get to use those initials) making a real dive club out of it makes it too exclusive and 'serious' ...but go ahead. no harm trying... :boings:

Actually, it seems that everyone likes it for what it is right now. Being a proper "dive club" sounds too business-like, too elitist.

Aren't we a real dive club already, without the exorbitant fees, suffocating R & R's of REAL DIVE CLUBS?

Dive Trips, DOR's, get togethers are getting organized without the structure of a REAL DIVE CLUB, so I don't see any real reason why we need one.

The most important question is "what for?"

My next comment is slightly flippant and tongue in cheek!!!!!!!
The most important question is "what for?"
Easier to get a "club" to Culasi? :D

jeeezzz, chip, too much visuals!

I have very thick skin and the smart-ass comments do not bother me. I was just thinking that if the PPD'ers had someone to organize the "mob" to get good group rates for travel, transportation, diving, and equiment it would be nice. This group helps those businesses that support the industry within the Philippines by steering potential customers to them. So, everything has value. But, if the smart-ass comments indicate a trend then it's cool too. To each his own. As an owner I know I will provide my "organized" groups a far better rate than 50 loose people asking for individual discounts.

It was an idea....thoughts.....a way to group the folks for better buying power....obviously the group doesn't need to save any money then...it's cool...an idea....I am a :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom