Powder Horn Scuba Consultant Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvaldyke

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Desperately Seeking Scuba

Needed: qualified Scuba instructor(s) to resource and lead a scuba and snorkel experience for 28 adult Scout Volunteers on Saturday, March 7th from 1230 to 4pm at the Camp LaNoChe pool in Paisley, FL.

Through mis/non-communication (that never happens) and a personal injury I've found ourselves without a scuba and snorkel experience for this weekend's Powder Horn course. If you can lead or assist, please contact Brad Valdyke by phone (321)231-3316 or (407)699-1894

What is Powder Horn? The Powder Horn course is designed to introduce and expose Venturing and Boy Scouting adult unit leaders to the activities and resources necessary to operate a successful outdoor/high adventure unit-level program. It is intended to help adult leaders get out of the box in finding and using resources and in the way they lead their unit-level high adventure programs. Example: For scuba a Discover Scuba (PADI) session where participants get into a shallow pool and wear scuba gear.

What benefit do consultants receive? You will gain exposure to 28+ Adult Scout Volunteers seeking to find new and exciting opportunities for their Scout Youth!

I've a powerpoint presentation "Scuba Diving for Venturers" that I put together for Powder Horn courses. PM me if you want a copy (PP = 5.5MB, pdf=1.7MB)

Hi Brad,

For your future use, I am now a Scuba MBC and UC in your area. I will working with another Power Horn in May 2010 at Camp LaNoChe.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any help in the future.

Ted D. Smith
407-340-7934

Back
Top Bottom