Posting video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Keller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
How do I post a video from my computer? I tried to do it the same way I post pics but it did not work.

The video first needs to be hosted somewhere. If it's a real small short clip, you can host it in your Photo Gallery here. There's a 10MB upload file size limit though.

Larger videos need to first be uploaded to one of the video hosting sites - Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo are popular options. If you have personal cloud storage - i.e. an Apple account, Google account or similar - you can also host it there as long as the file has a fully formed URL associated with it.

After you've uploaded your video click the video icon in the toolbar - it looks like a filmstrip - and enter the URL. There are also several video specific BB code tags that can be used instead - they do slightly different things. Those code tags - with examples - are found here: BB Code List - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom