Posted to Thread indicator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MechDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
There is an indicator (small filled in circle in the "envelope" icon) that can be turned on to show threads you have posted to. Can this be implemented please?

MD

Oh please please please please lets not go back to the discussion about those icons!!!

Yea, I like the dots too, but you will also notice an star-like symbol to the right of the title, in the same place as the paper-clip symbol to indicate attachments in the thread. That star-like symbol means you have posts in that thread.

I see the paper clip, but I don't see a star on those threads to which I've posted.

Hmm...

Ooh. Ok. Looking at the name of the image [ http://www.scubaboard.com/images/misc/subscribed.gif ] it's probably a subscribed symbol, rather than a 'responded' symbol.

You can have different images for the responded to threads, but SB didn't have it before the upgrade, so that's probably why it's still not shown after the upgrade. I've gotten used to it with the subscribed threads, but, well, Yea... it'd be nice.

Spectre:
Oh please please please please lets not go back to the discussion about those icons!!!

Sorry, I guess I missed the whining about the icons? Don't really care about whats there as I pay no attention to anything other than what show in New Posts.
Just would be helpful to be reminded of which ones I've posted to. I gave up on subscribeing to threads...didn't see any benefit over just using the new post search.

MD

MD, i agree with you sir. i have seen that used on other sites and i like it also. i wish they would put it on here.

steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom