Possible? Two different dive ops diving together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I remember correctly, the Papa Hogs boats are topless.

That is, no bimini for shade or to stow t-shirts.
It's been many years since I tried them, but they had a larger boat with a cabin then. Ops & boats change.

Oh. I thought you meant... never mind. :D

me too. but based on the average age of scuba divers that might not be as appetizing as one would think. like going to a nude beach at a geriatric club.

I recently talked a 69 year old out of doing the 100th dive thing.
What 100th dive thing? Just his 100th dive? I hope that's not what you meant.

If I remember correctly, the Papa Hogs boats are topless.

That is, no bimini for shade or to stow t-shirts.

That's a no go. Especially in the summer. There's just too many options (like most all others) that offer the top shade.

As an Irisher, I'm going to pass on that topless option. I get sun burned sitting under anything greater than 60 watt light bulbs. Found a place to rent near our friend's Villa and will probably go with Blue Angel or Aldora, etc. Thanks for the input, all.

I know this is probably late, but I just got back from diving with Papa Hogs and all of their boats that I saw were covered. 1 big boat with enclosed cabin and 2-3 small boats, all with tops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom