Poseidon Xstream alternative service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hendrikhe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I'm looking for an online store based in the US that sells alternative service kits for the Poseidon Xstream 1st and 2nd stage regulators.

The original service kits are excellent but quite expensive, and so far.

Or perhaps someone knows of an alternative to the alternatives...

no alternatives to the seats. The O-rings are all generic metric o-rings, but the seats and diaphragms are unique to them. If you take the service course you do get discounts on them though direct from Poseidon

Yes, I'm aware that the seats and diaphragms are unique. I know of a shop in Austria that sells alternative service kits.

The 2nd stage kit is around $12. Their kits include original seats and diaphragms, but they use generic metric O-rings, which allows them to offer it at a lower price.

I'm looking for a shop in the US that offers something similar.

I'd also be happy just buying the alternative O-rings and sourcing the unique components elsewhere, like the seats available here: Poseidon SEAT XSTREAM

Oh well, looks like I'll have to put something similar together myself, hehe

I suppose I'll need to measure these metric O-rings (or maybe there's already an Excel file out there for both the first and second stages) and then check sites for the specific O-rings.

Do you have any recommended sites that might carry all the O-rings needed?

Oh well, looks like I'll have to put something similar together myself, hehe

I suppose I'll need to measure these metric O-rings (or maybe there's already an Excel file out there for both the first and second stages) and then check sites for the specific O-rings.

Do you have any recommended sites that might carry all the O-rings needed?
Amazon has most of them in the USA, McMaster Carr does as well. The part numbers in the service manuals will indirectly call out the oring sizes as an fyi for most of the o-rings

Hi,

I'm looking for an online store based in the US that sells alternative service kits for the Poseidon Xstream 1st and 2nd stage regulators.

The original service kits are excellent but quite expensive, and so far.

Or perhaps someone knows of an alternative to the alternatives...
Ask rsingler. I’m pretty sure I bought an aftermarket xStream rebuild kit from him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom