Closed Poseidon Se7en

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDownDave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Poseidon Se7en rebreather with tech set up for sale due pandemic related disuse. It’s a great unit that deserves to be in the water.

Bought as a new unit with a white battery and stored in the house. It has approximately 77 hours on it. Currently out of service but I can possibly arrange to have it serviced at buyer’s expense prior to shipping.

Includes everything seen in the pictures but note there is only one set of counter lungs. I took a picture then realized a potential buyer would want to see the Dil/O2 connections. I also have a homemade back mount counter lung that I never got to fully explore before the pandemic. The BeSea came with the unit but has never been in water except for one pool session.

The stand and repackable canister were bought new from tecme.de The stand has had the sharp edges smoothed to prevent cuts when donning and doffing the electronics module. I also include what I call the “Thorsen Tool” you see in front of the cover. It makes it easier to tighten and loosen the module screws to the canister. I also saved the mesh from the original sorb canisters to use with the repackable canister. An extensive save a dive kit that includes o-rings, mouth piece, loops, and a t-piece comes with the unit as well. The bottles will need viz/hydro but have also been stored in the house with over 500 psi in them. The quick mount/release adapters are also included.

The module and battery have been stored in their own cushioned case and both are corrosion free. The battery even comes with the original cover for the pins.

Asking 6K for everything with buyer covering shipping. May be able to arrange delivery in the Southeast United States depending on buyer location. More specific pictures available upon request.

Dive Safe
IMG_2453.jpg
IMG_2454.jpg
View attachment 698473
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg
IMG_2465.jpg
IMG_2477.jpg
IMG_2483.jpg
IMG_2484.jpg
IMG_2485.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/