Poseidon Regulator Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

txapacheguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my Poseidon regulator set. I purchased it used in 2010, and used the first stage and one of the seconds for a pony bottle/stage bottle regulator. It is inconvenient for me to have this regulator serviced where I live and difficult for me to get parts for.

A non-Poseidon dealer LDS attempted to service it in 2011. They could not get the parts to service the first stage so they ended up giving it back to me after they had kept it for almost a year. I rechecked the intermediate pressure and re-tuned the second stages and it appears to be working fine now. As always, I recommend the buyer have everything inspected and/or serviced prior to use.

No pressure gauge or inflator hose is included. I can provide these items for an additional charge. The high pressure port and all unused low pressure ports are plugged.

Asking $100 plus shipping.

Please contact me through this forum or txapacheguy@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Poseidon Reg Resized.jpg
    Poseidon Reg Resized.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,113
In response to a question from another scubaboard member as to the model of these regs, I am posting a few more pictures and the following information. These regs came to me from another owner, and I was not provided any written documentation. My research indicates the first and second stages are all Poseidon Jetstream products.

Attachments

• image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 146
  • image(2).jpeg
    image(2).jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 146
  • image(3).jpeg
    image(3).jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image(4).jpeg
    image(4).jpeg