Poseidon Regs -- need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RSinger

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Everyone...I would like some advice on this one...

I dive with Poseidon Jetstream regs and love them. I was living overseas when I bought them, and parts etc., were no problem there. I am now living in SE Florida, and diving weekly. Does anyone know a reliable, qualified tech to do an annual service on these regs? Also, I am putting together a DIR rig and I am looking for a source for custom length hoses for these regs as well.

I would sure appreciate any good information that anyone has to offer .

Thanks,

Rick

Tampa Adventure Sports in Temple Terrace formerly serviced my regs, but unfortunately Allan sold the shop. He was one of the best around and kept all parts in stock for speedy returns.
I sold all my poseidon regs except for 2 Odins and bought Apeks and Dive-rite ones.
However, they can order long hoses for DIR setups, and i think they still service Poseidon, but i don't know them or how they work, so i just sold all my stuff.

Their website is tampaadventuresports.com

RSinger:
Hey Everyone...I would like some advice on this one...

I dive with Poseidon Jetstream regs and love them. I was living overseas when I bought them, and parts etc., were no problem there. I am now living in SE Florida, and diving weekly. Does anyone know a reliable, qualified tech to do an annual service on these regs? Also, I am putting together a DIR rig and I am looking for a source for custom length hoses for these regs as well.

I would sure appreciate any good information that anyone has to offer .

Thanks,

Rick

if i am not mistaken poseidon themselves make longhoses up to 7' lengths problem is they are REALLY EXPENSIVE. i ahd to make do coupling a apeks hose to my original poseidon hose. its not dir but who cares, got my octo secured adn near my mouth:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom