Closed SOLD Poseidon New/Like New Xstream Deep and Cyklon 5000 Regulators

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkpixie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
*** PRICE DROP! Taking $50 off each reg set from original post. Prices are as listed. ***

Selling all of my new/like new Poseidon regulators that I purchased last year. Selling all 1st/2nd stages together (not breaking up sets). These are great regs, I've just decided to go with a different brand. For sale are:

1) An XSTREAM DEEP 1st stage (DIN), 2nd stage, and 5ft hose. The 1st stage has 5 saltwater dives and 2 fresh water dives on it. The 2nd stage was replaced by Poseidon when I had problems with the original one, so it is brand new and has never touched water. Price is $645 plus shipping.

2) An XSTREAM DEEP 1st stage (DIN), 2nd stage, and 28" hose. The 1st and 2nd stage have 5 saltwater dives and 2 fresh water dives. Price is $645 plus shipping.

3) A Cyklon 5000 (DIN), brand new, never used, with 28" hose. Price is $545 plus shipping.

Shipping for all items is from Fredericksburg, Virginia. If you buy all 3 reg sets, I will take an additional $100 off, cover shipping in the U.S., and throw in the reg bag. Payment via PayPal or Venmo, or cash if you are local.

Attachments

• XSTREAM_A_1.jpg
    XSTREAM_A_1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 160
  • XSTREAM_A_2.jpg
    XSTREAM_A_2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 150
  • XSTREAM_B_1.jpg
    XSTREAM_B_1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 152
  • XSTREAM_B_2.jpg
    XSTREAM_B_2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Cyklon_1.jpg
    Cyklon_1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Cyklon_2.jpg
    Cyklon_2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Bag 2.jpg
    Bag 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 166
  • Bag 1.jpg
    Bag 1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 147
Thanks very much for your interest, but I'm selling them as sets. I will modify the original post for clarification.

Are these still available?
Thanks for your interest! Some of the regs just sold (I did end up breaking up one of the sets). Still available are an XStream Deep 1st stage for $400. This is a 1st stage ONLY with no hose or 2nd stage. The Cyklon 5000 set is also still available with 1st stage, 2nd stage, and 28" hose for $495. I will cover shipping for both in the continental U.S.

Thanks for your interest! Some of the regs just sold (I did end up breaking up one of the sets). Still available are an XStream Deep 1st stage for $400. This is a 1st stage ONLY with no hose or 2nd stage. The Cyklon 5000 set is also still available with 1st stage, 2nd stage, and 28" hose for $495. I will cover shipping for both in the continental U.S.
Cyklon still available?

Yes, it is! (Apologies for the delayed response...I've been diving!)

Back
Top Bottom