Poseidon MkVI For Sale - Like New!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have two mint condition Poseidon MkVI with 40 meter battery. These have only pool demos and a 3-4 fresh water dives. Will come serviced, new sensors and reset battery life. They have the 11 inch adapter to accept wing/harness, plus the carry handle. No tanks or harness. All packed in the original factory carton as received, with all accessories as shipped.

Pos a.jpgPos b.jpgPos c.jpgPos d.jpgPos e.jpgPos f.jpgPos h.jpg

I can email more pictures upon request if you send me request Ron@SilentExplorers.com

Priced at $4950 plus shipping

Thanks

Ron

Spring is here and great time to purchase a ccr and start your training.

This unit will come with recent service and all 52 weeks activated, freshly installed sensors.
Price discounted to $4450

Thanks

Ron

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but its Great Lakes diving season and I've been out to Lk. Michigan, Huron, and Superior.... diving been great!

Yes still have two mint in original box units and I just found some nice kits to go along with these. Haven't been motivated to drop price as these are in such beautiful condition and priced well below, with these extra parts kits included at no additional price

#0009-005 Service Kit for Discovery Canister
#0009-006 EM and Batt
#0009-004 Service Kit CC Loop
#6010-236 Sponge
#4822 Service Kit Xstream Deep/Dive
#4824 Service Kit Xstream Duration/Oxy M26

Thanks

Ron

POS parts.jpg

Yes still available, but you have to email me as I'm out diving and not always following the forums - ron@silentexplorers.com

$4100 and if someone is serious about purchasing both, ill include the packable scrubber which is not shown yet -ask for pics. As above the parts are included

thanks

I dropped the price on RBW but not on eBay due to the opressive fees....

as posted on RBW:

Wow, A Poseidon Mk VI that is almost a$1000 below dealer price and is "Like New" in the box is not worth the price?

I've had people ask on eBay why did you raise the price??? Well at 15-20% fee that e***** and Pay***** charge... I am only offering it on this site for the Global Shipping option.

I've dropped the price before and I can go $3900 plus shipping. There are two of these in Mint like New in box - please read below

Thanks

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom