POSEIDON MK6 RCCR For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Selling my Poseidon MK6 CCR, baby on the way and the Wife say's it's either the Harley or the Rebreather....

I have had very few problems with it, starts and dives no problem.

Just had 2 new POSEIDON cells
Full O ring spares kits
Self Packing scrubber by TECME.com (the prepacked scrubbers are expensive)
Harness adapter by TECME.com with 14" Centers
New electronics 12Months ago
C/lungs and hardware in excellent shape
Done around 50 dives
Charger included
V46 software

As is $3500 FIRM plus shipping from NY

With Dive Rite Harness, Wing and SS Backplate $4300 firm

Payment through Paypal only please, pick up can be arranged but would prefer posting due to my job, I am never home!!

Please message me for photos / more info with your email address, posting photos on here is a pain staking process...!

Thanks

Thanks for all the IM's to this post. It is still for sale, but have many people interested.

Just to clear some common questions:

What problems have I had - nothing major, just Cell errors which is why Poseidon replaced the electronics, now it is great. 2 brand new cells just installed.

I do have a Peli Case for it which will be included in the sale

Tanks have the usual peeling of laminate, this can be easily removed and polished off professionally if needed. O2 tank is M26 and I have the adapter that will be included in the sale.

I also have an O2 booster if anyone is interested $2500 still in it's box, this price is firm - no offers please

Apart from that everything is in great shape and a bargain at this price.

Any questions please let me know

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom