Wanted Poseidon Jetstream Second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicholas_D

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for a single Poseidon jetstream second stage. Doesn’t matter if it’s black or yellow. Working condition or needing to be serviced is ok. Preferably not thrashed. Thanks!!

(Hose optional but a non-OPV 6ft hose would be nice)

I think I have a NOS yellow one laying around. I can look when I get home.

Awesome!! If you can send some pictures that would be great!

Looking for a single Poseidon jetstream second stage. Doesn’t matter if it’s black or yellow. Working condition or needing to be serviced is ok. Preferably not thrashed. Thanks!!

(Hose optional but a non-OPV 6ft hose would be nice)
I've got a Jetstream 2nd stage that has the faceplate screws broken off inside. If you can get them out, the stage should be serviceable. I'll give it to you free if you pay shipping.

And I'm also selling two sets of Odin 2960 + Jetstream --> For Sale - Two Poseidon regulators

I found the one I was thinking of. It definitely isn't NOS, nothing is broken, but it has scratches and has been dove. I would take $80 shipped in the US.
IMG_1052.JPEG
IMG_1053.JPEG
IMG_1054.JPEG
IMG_1055.JPEG

DM sent. Thanks everyone for the offers. Appreciate it!

Any of these offers still available? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom