Closed Poseidon Jetstream regs

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReDi

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling a Poseidon 3960 (has the built in OPV, so no need for one on the hose) with Jetstream second stage and spg, and a separate second stage.

Both second stages have an adaptor that allows any regular threaded reg hose to fit them, and the first stage houses the OPV so no need for the expensive poseidon hoses. One adaptor is silver and the other black.

The first and second stage combo were last serviced about 3 or 4 years ago, dove as a stage bottle reg, and not used recently. Worked fine when I used it, and works now but breaths a tad harder than it used to, so probably needs tuned. It's in pretty decent condition but will definitely need full service and to be tuned. I always kept the din cap on when not in use, rinsed it regularly, and 95% of its service was in fresh water. 325 usd. Photos: Jetstream
The separate second stage was bought used from a lot at the same time as the others, but I never serviced it and never used it (never needed it, I have too many regs already). Hooked up to a tank it gives gas, but I can't say much more than that. It has some external wear. 150 usd. Photos: imgur.com

At one time I had access to a shop that had the tools to service these, but I no longer do and because I prefer to service my own regs I'm selling these and using the other ones I already have. If your shop doesn't service poseidon you could always send them to DGX or airtech scuba or someone and they'll service them for you.

Prefer to only ship to the lower 48, and use paypal.

Let me know if you have questions, I try to be up front and give all the info but sometimes people want more pics or something. Thanks.

Still available, willing to sell together for 400.

Taking offers. 350?

Seems my pictures somehow got missed, I took some new ones and added them. Also put a brand new mouthpiece on.

Still available. Let me know if you have questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom