Poseidon drysuits..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubZone

Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experience with Poseidon drysuits?

I am thinking of purchasing a Poseidon Unisuit Exclusive.
If anyone owns one or has dived in one, can you please share your thoughts?

thanks.

I don't have any comments from personnel use but I have a friend who has had one for 15yrs and he think it's great.

SubZone once bubbled...
Does anyone here have any experience with Poseidon drysuits?

DUI is the popular suit up around New England, but I know Poseidon is really big down around the New York area...

I had a custom unisuit and loved it. I even looked for cold dives to do. I spent a year in Iceland and the only thing that ever got realy cold was my hands when I tried to wear gloves instead of the mitts.

They're a popular suit off Jersey. Because my DUI self-don needed a zipper a couple years ago I bought a Henderson which arrived in 2 days. The DUI is a shell with latex seals whereas the Henderson is all neoprene. I can say the full neoprene is much warmer. I think the Poseidon still has the long zipper, so consider replacement costs there.

I haven't had a dry suit for 8 or so years, and never had to replace the zipper on my unisuit in the 10 or so years I had it. How expensive was it to have the DUI zipper replaced?

BTW I agree that the neoprene is warmer.

Back
Top Bottom