Poseidon direct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evandroairton

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Is the Poseidon direct store (at the poseidon website) working?
Does the procrew discount proceed?
some months ago i've tried to buy some stuff, during a tripto germany,and it was told me by the german representative, via e-mail, that there is nomore poseidon direct and no more pro crew discount
so, why the poseidon direct is still in the air?
Regards

Dear Sir.

My name is Jörgen Nilsson and I am the quality manager of Poseidon Diving Systems AB.

The Poseidon Direct on-line shop is working, but there are some markets that have decided not to use this feature on their website. Poseidon in Germany is one of them.

Though we have stoped accepting new registrations for the Poseidon Pro Crew program, those who did register and have not yet used their discount at the Poseidon Direct on-line shop, have 12 month from the date of registration to do so-

Jörgen Nilsson

Thanks Jorgen!!!!
when you're gonna have a sales representative in Brazil? looking for someone?:D
Regards

Dear Sir.

We are currently in the process of reviewing our Distributor set-up around the world and if we can find a suitable partner to work with in your area, we will do our bets to set up some sort of arrangement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom