Poseidon Cyklon 300 Regulator -1973

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vbond0071

Registered
Reaction score
POSEIDON CYKLON 300 REGULATOR -

I Have This Regulator, 1st And 2nd Stage With Din/yoke Converter, Owners Manual, And Original Wooden Box It Came In, With One Spare "o" Ring Parts Kit.......mint Condition Unit.....anyone Know What It May Be Worth Or Where I Can Find Out?

Thanks

Vic

meh, it's worth $5, but I'll get it from you for $10! :D

(jokes!)

POSEIDON CYKLON 300 REGULATOR -

I Have This Regulator, 1st And 2nd Stage With Din/yoke Converter, Owners Manual, And Original Wooden Box It Came In, With One Spare "o" Ring Parts Kit.......mint Condition Unit.....anyone Know What It May Be Worth Or Where I Can Find Out?

Thanks

Vic

I own about three complete Cyklon 300 regulators from the early 70's. None in mint condition, actually they are all well used. Yours sound like a nice unit.

I bought one of mine new in the early 70’s, but it didn’t come in a wooden box. I have never seen that type of box. Is this a special edition regulator?

Could you take some digital pictures and post them or I can PM you my email. I would really like to see the regulator in its box. It sounds neat.

You should post this on:
Vintagedoublehose.com (there is a special section for vintage single hose regulators)

And on
VintageScubaSupply.com

The best selling place may still be eBay, but you may find a better home for this nice regulator in one of those message boards.

In general, there is not a big demand for vintage single hose regulators, but a Poseidon in mint condition in an original wooden box should bring good coin from the right buyer. It is sometimes amazing how much the original packaging and documentation will raise the value to a collector.

Good Luck
And please post some pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom