Portugal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zenonox

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Olá a todos!

We're planning a trip to Portugal in August, and I was thinking of doing a few dives. We will be staying in the Lisboa area, and as I understand from previous discussions on the subject Sesimbra might be a good option. Since these post are quite outdated, I'm just checking up: has anyone been diving there recently, and which diving resorts would you recommend?

Clear waters to everyone!

P.

We were there recently and dived from Cascais. The outfit are called Extreme Dive (although 20m reefs are hardly extreme :)) and were very friendly and good.

www.extremedive.com.pt

I couldn't find the Sesimba shops until we spotted one on the last day - too late to try it. They are in the town and have limited parking. While the guys at Extreme Dive are in a marina with parking and food and toilets and showers.....

I liked Lisbon, but I wish they would catch up with the rest of Europe and ban smoking.

Chris

I don't know the dives around Lisbon but a little up north in Peniche there are several shops that take you to dive in the underwater park of the Berlenga's islands where dives are supposed to be really nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom