Port Hardy, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gravity

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I spent a few days at Port Hardy the last week of August. We stayed at the Hideaway where John DeBoek and his staff took good care of us. The accommodations are spartan, but they kept us well fed, with plenty of warm drinks. And we spent all our time diving anyways. John really knows the sites and kept us away from any strong currents, which can be a problem in the area. Here are a few pics. Visibility was not good during our trip. At the beginning it was less than 10 feet, by the end it had opened up during high tide to perhaps 25 feet.

The rest of the gallery from the trip here.

Hope you enjoy!

Awesome pictures...

U/O

Fabulous photographs -- I especially love the blue rockfish school!

I have to say, though, that although I understand your desire not to have your images pirated, having the watermark right in the middle of the photo is a shame.

Edited to add: I just watched the gallery slideshow, and there are more absolutely fabulous pictures there -- well worth the click and the visit!

Yeah...putting it in the middle is something i am trying out. To me it doesn't seem that obtrusive, but I appreciate your feedback. On the edges, it is obviously easy to crop out on some photos. I may reconsider.

Thanks again for the feedback about the watermark. I moved it to a less intrusive place that in most cases still isn't conducive to being cropped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom