Pool video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just pulled the video tape out of the camera from the January dive training at the pool and reviewed it. That was the session I crashed during most of.

When we first got to the pool I set up the camera and showed our token fireman, Gary M how to run it. Lane B did the honors of seeing how hard he could harass the guys on his own.

At the very beginning some of the guys asked what we wanted them to do. I just told them to do what ever they thought needed to be worked on and I went and lay down on a bench.

It was tough for Lane B to hit them very hard single handed but he did manage to have several pieces of gear end up in some weird places. I did see a lot of bubbles stop midstream and some good reactions to correct the problem.

The part that surprised me the most was the guys paired up and worked on buddy breathing. No big deal right? Well, they threw some wrenches into it. While doing both buddy breathing and sharing an octo they would swim from one end of the pool to the other. Back and forth from 12’ to 4’ back to 12’ over and over. Still no big deal right? Well, they took it upon themselves to do it blacked out.

It was quite interesting to see what they came up with. One took total control of the air and swimming. The other one just relaxed and put his total trust in his buddy that he would get a reg to him when it was time.

I like my guys and the way they think. But the next pool session WILL have a double whammy cuz I’m going to be better!

Good job guys.:lotsalove:

Gary D.

Can you post up the video?

Back
Top Bottom