Pony bottle bracket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iainwilliams

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi - I am looking for a good pony bottle bracket that will not wobble, break, or come loose! My pony is a 20 cu and my main tank is either a 120 cu or a 75 cu. Any ideas as to what is a good, solid and reasonably priced set up. All comments appreciated and thanks for your time in advance.......Iain

I don't use one, but I have heard the pony tamer from www.reefscuba.com is pretty good..

This is the bracket i use now. http://www.quickdrawbracket.com/
The one i had before had a blue bracket that the pony was attached to with fabric covered hose clamps.It attached to the main bottle with a cam strap and had a strap that went over the top of the neck to assist in setting and tightening the cam strap.

Overall i think the quick draw bracket is by far the best.Checkout the website and see what you think.Happy diving!!

Most deffinately the Pony Tamer. I've been using it for several years and compared to s couple of others I've tried this seems the best

Scott

We've been using one for about 6 months now on multiple dives & it seems to be doing a good job.

However, Pearce has one complaint: the cams. They are not the sturdiest on the market & we have had two break on us. I guess I could chalk it up to Pearce not knowing his own strength if it happened once, but it has happened TWICE. :(

Just our $0.02's worth,

~SubMariner~

Back
Top Bottom