Polarity of USB connection on Cressi Archimede II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adr1an

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I bought this old computer with other gear and plan to use it as backup, however the USB interface appears to be insanely expensive and hard to find. Apparently someone came up with a DIY one (found the schematics after googling hard) also there are some edited drivers that would allow the use of a generic serial to USB cable but the only info missing is the polarity of the two pins located on the computer. Anyone knows which is which?
The computer looks nice, is in good condition and I wouldn't mind using it at all.

Sorry no answer for your question, but the Archimede was designed by Seiko and sold under different names by various diving equipment firms : Apeks Quantum, Dive Rite NiTek Duo and Trio, Zeagle Intuition...

I've still got the cable from my NiTek Trio, it should do the trick. Send me a message if you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom