Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Calling all instructors, dive masters or those of you who encourage others into our sport. Almost everyone can be taught to dive and you can train to help them do it.
Little did I know that people with both mental and physical disabilities can enjoy the underwater world and sometimes it gives them more than you'd think.
On my "Are you a Scuba Diver - Fancy a Brew?" podcast I've spoken to several guest who all reap the in water rewards of diving, through relief from injury or disability. Most recently I spoke to
Jim Elliott
from
Diveheart
about his adaptive trainer program and scuba-therapy.
Most agencies do this kind of traing for their members now so easy for you to get involved and allow those who really want to get in the water regardless of their limited abilities - you'll be surprised!
On all the usual podcast apps, YouTube and via this link https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-4apu7-ee4e6f
121632670_10157267688096555_11733625977245812_o.jpg
=AZXqGpW03x4pSnFUjEMjTtsRzgAHXAUBWfXR6DlU461sEswAstWQcKbr5agUXystqZwlhI_ByifCqZt7yBYeqJIxNGjHf-TlWtksBImFRNzrAkw_RE1MqSPRzAEroVRqQfyynKvB80tD29zmvG2L_zxB&__tn__=EH-R']
=AZXqGpW03x4pSnFUjEMjTtsRzgAHXAUBWfXR6DlU461sEswAstWQcKbr5agUXystqZwlhI_ByifCqZt7yBYeqJIxNGjHf-TlWtksBImFRNzrAkw_RE1MqSPRzAEroVRqQfyynKvB80tD29zmvG2L_zxB&__tn__=EH-R']

Comment

Comments

Write a comment...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom