Pod DIver Radio Podcasts and the Pod Diver Lounge, er Lodge...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Joe Cocozza aka @Pod Diver Radio here on SB has bought a few acres across from Ginnie springs and is calling it the Pod Diver Lodge. Well set up, super close to Ginnie and I was invited to have dinner and be on his Podcast. Here's the fun: Pod Diver Radio

It was a laugh a minute night... he caught about %20 of all the hilarity.

????? I got a question for the Cave Dive community. Here at the Pod Diver Lodge, we are getting traveling divers from around the world. As someone who air-traveled with both dive gear and video gear. Oy vey, I know what a hassle, trudging 5 50lb (plus) Pelican Cases through airports is like. We are thinking of offering a service, where you pre-ship your heavy gear to us (75lbs or less), say a week before your trip. We store it in our shed and when you arrive, your CCR, DPV, etc, is waiting for you. If you think this is a good or bad idea, let us know. Thanks....

BTW, I am personally down in Cave Country for the next 2 weeks, look me up and lets go diving.

Did Pod Diver Radio stop airing for a few years?

Well yeah sort of. Since PDR is just me, my day job has not left much time for podcasting. However, I did post some videos in the feed. I am looking to start up again this summer and put out a couple podcasts a month. I don't really want rehash, the old "here we are at Ginnie, bla bla bla". The back episodes are still online for that. I am looking to do current topics. One on the series that I want to do, is a 15 minute talk with reps of all the tec training agencies. Get an overview of the training philosophy and standards. Also, any real expedition reports, etc.

PDR is really informative and entertaining, that’s why I inquired. I’m happy to hear your getting back into it. I look forward to future episodes!

I think having peeps ship their gear before they get there is an AWESOME idea. Great idea.

Back
Top Bottom