Pockets/Storage for Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_Sandman

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone added pockets or storage to a Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe BCD? If so can you provide the brand name and method you used to mount? My fiance and I both run this BCD on the great advice of Scubaboard for open water rec diving when we travel. We have the integrated quick release weight pockets, but they are not great for any other type of storage in my opinion. They are difficult to access and depending on the wetsuit we are running already full of weights. My tech sidemount rig (Nomad) is full of pockets, so I am used to being spoiled - which doesn't help either!

TY for any feedback!

I use a Dive Rite vertical bellows pocket with the Velcro flap closure (mainly 'cause I had one laying around :)). It has a 2 inch webbing loop on the back that I slip on at the waist. Unfortunately it's a retired product, but there are plenty of other like-pockets out there, probably much less expensive. Anyway, it's easy to slip off and on as needed. I use mine for Bonaire where everything (of any value) goes in the water with me. I take it off for regular warm water diving (land based, liveaboards, etc.) 'cause I don't usually need anything on those kinds of dives that I can't clip off. YMMV. Have fun...:clearmask::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back when I ran the ZET, all I used for storage was the weight pockets and thought they were great. I only used 6lb of weight and I put that on the top camband 3lb on each side. Use of the top camband also helped greatly with my trim.

1652717877546.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom