Closed: Pocket shorts, DGX brand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lorenzoid

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Dive Gear Express pocket shorts. TWO pairs, both size Small (they run huge—I have a 34 inch waist, and they fit me well, super-stretchy). Pristine condition. Used for four dives in freshwater. Asking $40 each, incl. shipping within continental US.

full

Too big for a 33-34" waist wearing them alone? If they're not too big then I'm interested in a pair.

I never, once, imagined that buying and selling used shorts was a thing......who knew?

So assuming a pair of regular swim shorts underneath? I have a pair of Uzzi Nylon Basic Swim Shorts for use later this year in a 3mm full suit, but my normal diving is in whatever swim shorts and a rash guard. Would the Uzzi shorts work well with these pocket shorts? Just trying to make sure that 1) size will work; and 2) no uncomfortable bunching up of layers.

you wear the pocket shorts over a wetsuit or swim wear. they aren't speedos.

Yes, I know what they are. I was just trying to "bump" Lorenzoid's post, (he seems like a good guy), with an apparently failed attempt at puerile humor. I formally apologize and will now go back to existence as "a pair of ragged claws."

Most people wear them over a wetsuit. These days I mostly wear a drysuit, which has pockets. For my next wetsuit, I’m considering the Deep6, which has pockets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom