PNG Slide Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh:
I have seen some shows that people get 2-3 images on a slide/frame. If anyone knows how to do this it would be great to learn the steps.

Maybe photo shop, I had a guy do it for me and then left I could never remember how to do it. I did not see anything in the photodex book on how to do it.

mjh:
I have seen some shows that people get 2-3 images on a slide/frame. If anyone knows how to do this it would be great to learn the steps.

One way to do this would be to create a canvas in Adobe, and combine several images onto one canvas.

Very nice work BTW. Other than a D100, what setup are you using?

cdiver2 at least you looked at the book, so I won't plow through that. Looks like I will have to take a Photoshop class one of these days. Did not use the "Random Transitions" this time some are very distracting. If you have the time to pick and choose there are some good ones.

Ron here is the laundry list of gear taken on this trip & the reason we were way over weight.

2xD100, Aquatica housing, 2xS&S90Dx strobes, 2xS&S350Pro Strobes, flat port, dome port, dome shade, misc extension rings, Macro-Mate, 10.5mm, 17-35mm, 60mm, 105mm (for underwater) 24-85mm dryland, laptop, flashtrax, multiple sets of batteries/chargers and two of everything else.

Usally don't bring the laptop but saved me as Flashtrax died along with the 105mm lens . Had wanted to do more WA stuff but viz in general was less than perfect. Played with the 10.5 and 4 strobe set up on the B-17 shots.

mjh:
cdiver2 at least you looked at the book, so I won't plow through that. Looks like I will have to take a Photoshop class one of these days. Did not use the "Random Transitions" this time some are very distracting. If you have the time to pick and choose there are some good ones.

Ron here is the laundry list of gear taken on this trip & the reason we were way over weight.

2xD100, Aquatica housing, 2xS&S90Dx strobes, 2xS&S350Pro Strobes, flat port, dome port, dome shade, misc extension rings, Macro-Mate, 10.5mm, 17-35mm, 60mm, 105mm (for underwater) 24-85mm dryland, laptop, flashtrax, multiple sets of batteries/chargers and two of everything else.

Usally don't bring the laptop but saved me as Flashtrax died along with the 105mm lens . Had wanted to do more WA stuff but viz in general was less than perfect. Played with the 10.5 and 4 strobe set up on the B-17 shots.[/QUOT

Is this what you want to do

I think to get what you want you will have to use the lasso tool and cut out the crab & shrimp then move it into the background, that way there is no Anem from them going onto the background one. You may be able to use the magick wand to cut them out but I have never had much luck with that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom