PNG - Jais Aben Resort: any opinions/recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Louie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,

I've finally got my tickets and travel vouchers. I'm off to Papua New Guinea for 13 days at start of September (hurray!!!)

For eight days, I'll be at Jais Aben in Madang.

Any of you out there with experience of this establishment? Any must-do dives or non-diving activities that have left an impression on you?

Would love to hear anything you can tell me.

Thank you

Lou

You'll have a fantastic time! Tim and the crew are great, resort is beautiful and diving is simply outstanding. Ask them to take you to Planet Rock and the Boston. Tell Tim & Leslie Telita sent you!

Jais Aben just Rocks the diving and the BAR just go off !!

Tim Rowland runs Aqua Ventures he and his wife Lesley are fantastic, please give them my regards when you meet them
Please tell them Chris & Rachael found the Turkey and Honey but drank both bottles, there is on the way up, and if they need anything sent up from Australia to drop me a line cholman@pacific.net.au.

My wife and I where up there three months ago, all the dives are outstanding Barracuda point and Planet Rock the IMHO the best dives, I have ever had on coral reefs.

Make sure you dive the little cessna plane off the bar, it is v cool

Enjoy your trip cant wait to hear all about it when you return.

Oh yes are you leaving from Sydney ? If so can you take some stuff up for me ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom